§1 Validity towards customers and definitions
- The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and any consumer in the versionof the time of the order.
- A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes that neither predominantly can be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of contract text
- The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders through our online shop https://www.famepin.com.
- In case of conclusion of a contract, the contracting party is
- The presentation of goods in our online shop is not a legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
- Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply:
The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully passing the proposed ordering procedure of our online shop. An order involves the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods
- Confirm selection by clicking the button “Add to Cart”
- Verification of the goods in the cart
- Clicking the button “Proceed to checkout” to verify
- Entering the account details and select the payment method
- Repeated checking and correction of the respective input data.
- Binding sending of the order by clicking the button “Go to PayPal” or “Buy Now”. Consumers can cancel the order process by clicking his browser’s “Back” button to reach the previous page.
We acknowledge the receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail ( “Order Confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
- Storage of contract for purchase via our online shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our conditions via e-mail. The terms and conditions may be access at any time via https://www.famepin.com/en/terms.
You can access and review your past order details in our customer area under “My Account”.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
- Quoted prices include VAT and other price components. Additional costs may be charged for shipping of goods.
- The consumer has the option of paying by
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- If not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all products are ready for immediate shipping. In that case, delivery should be done latest within 5 working days. The deadline for delivery in the case of advance payment is the day after payment has been received on our bank account. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, it shall be postponed to the next business day.
- The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold only passes to the buyer after the dispatch of the purchased.
§5 Retention of ownership
We reserve the title to the goods for us until full payment.